Wednesday, August 20, 2014

wish you were here {island playlist}


It's a little after midnight right now and I'm sitting out on my hotel room balcony in Jamaica. I can hear the Caribbean lapping the shore nearby, the night birds are waking up singing a few different songs and I can't believe I'm here right now. It's utterly beautiful, serene and peaceful. Earlier today, someone light heartedly made the joke "In Jamaica, we don't have problems. We just have situations." And for the next few days, I'm going to fully embrace that MO. 

As you may have spied already, I've hopped over to Jamaica for my first visit ever and am absolutely loving everything the island has to offer. While I have a jam-packed travel diary to share with you once I get back, I wanted to pop in to share a few postcard snaps along with some surf-ready tunes (scroll to the end of the post) that have been getting me into the true one love spirit. Happy jammin'!

Huge thank you goes out to our home away from home the past few days, Round Hill Resort.

Hammock life, napping in my go-to island shoes, Soludos. // Obligatory fruity cocktail on the beach.

Much of the resort's interior design is by Ralph Lauren, whose private villa is toward the end of the property. But first, let's just admire those canopy beds, shall we?


Outfit details: Shirt: Isabel Marant borrowed from The RealReal; Shorts: Levis; Shoes: Soludos; Hat: J.Crew; Beach tote: Tory Burch borrowed from The RealReal

13 comments:

  1. Omg enjoy your stay!! It looks breathtaking :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Paradise!! Can't wait to be in Bermuda in a few weeks....

    Cyn from popofcyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Looks like so much fun!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool photos, lovely

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Wish I was there!
    http://eternallyundefined.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful and relaxing photos.

    http://www.eyelikefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very glad you are enjoying yourself in my home town. The Round Hill resort is a great place to be. Hope you will be a repeat visitor! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. makes me wanna go on a vacation

    http://www.aboutacloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous! Looks so beautiful...

    http://lionesssk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great.........Location and Resort is beautiful. Shoes pattern and colors are lovely.

    Property Buyer Specialize in buying houses and flats throughout UK

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics